Our website is under construction,
but our Tap Room is open!
Grand Cru Tap Line-up for today, Friday, July 3rd
- Jack’s Abby- Jabby Brau
- Peekskill- Simple Sour
- Nine Pin- Dry Cider
- Chatham- OC Blonde
- Flying Dog- Srir
- Flying Dog- Sriracha Pale Ale
- Prairie Artisan Ales- Prairie Gold
- Rushing Duck – Baby Elephant IPA
- Goose Island- Matilda
- Southern Tier- Chocolate Oranj **World Class Rating**
- Catskill- Devil’s Path
- Chimay- Tripel White
- Ballast Point- Sculpin IPA
- Dogfish Head- Festina Peche
- Adirondack Brewing- Tangerine
- Lagunitas- Czech Pilsner
- Schlafly- Kolsch
Saturday July 4th – open 10am to 2pm – Happy Birthday America!
And we have more NEW SUMMER WINES — Reds – SIRE is back plus a new Merlot and Pinot Noir. CHEERS!
Our summer hours are now in effect! Open every day except Monday
Tues – Thurs: 12 pm – 9:30 pm
Fri – Sat: 12 pm – 11 pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 7 pm
6384 Mill St (Rt 9), Rhinebeck, New York 12572
Click Here for Directions
©2015 Grand Cru Beer & Cheese Market.
Website: Katy Dwyer Design